Wednesday, January 30, 2013

We Can Do This

I mentioned yesterday that learning new things can be hard and frustrating, and we need to offer our children encouragement and support in those situations. The same goes for us as parents. For Papa Bear and I, peaceful parenting is something new we are learning. And it is hard, and very often frustrating. It is vitally important that we all find support and encouragement in this journey. I am... finding from my own experiences, as well as the experiences you share with me, that all too often family does not provide the support we are looking for and need. But it is out there. Here on this page, and many other pages on facebook. Search out groups in your area on the internet. Surround yourself with people who understand your goals and support your efforts. Support others who are also walking this path. We can do this, together. We can make positive changes in our families. We can raise our children peacefully. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment