Saturday, April 26, 2014

I'm So Excited For the Future

I love watching our boys explore whatever they choose to explore, to whatever depth they choose to explore it. Josh has been really into all of Neil deGrasse Tyson's films on Hulu and Netflix lately and is intrigued by quarks and spacetime and all that fun. He's looking up the scale of the universe and comparing the different types of quarks. It's amazing.

I get SO excited, like I can't even describe how excited, thinking about what he will be able to accomplish throughout his life, growing up unhindered by someone else's opinion of what he "should" be learning or doing every day.

Then I think of all the other children being raised similarly. This generation of free-thinkers is going to change the world in ways I can only imagine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment